Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Didn't mean to go a week without a post...

What a crazy week we've had. Hubby and Puppy both had minor surgery, I ended up with a concussion, and the whole past week is basically a blur. Today I (should) find out if I'm going to need surgery on my shoulder, and if I DO, then you'll see a lot of me blogging about prepping GF meals that can be frozen and reheated. :) Any ideas?

Things have gone well so far with our new adventure.  I've bought a ton of dry goods and I've been reading a lot of GF blogs for ideas.  I do wish Godfather's was close enough to deliver, since they're the only local pizza place that makes a gluten-free pizza and the other night we REALLY could have used a pizza night! I think we ended up having cereal or something, I don't know, I had a bad headache LOL

One of my favorite meals that I made this past week was a sort of "shrimp scampi with broccoli over rice spaghetti" concoction that really needs a cooler name than that.  It was yummy. :)

I will totally have to make it again, maybe during a calmer week.  If I ever get one of those. ;-)

Well, I will be updating about what the doctor said if there's any news to share.  In the meantime, I'm off to go figure out something nice for Valentine's dinner.  It's been forever since I got a V-day with my hubby, so I should try to make it a nice one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment