Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Because I love you all...

...I'm sharing an amazing recipe with you!

My friend Susan brought this dessert to the Court of Honor last week, and it was a HUMONGOUS hit.  Honestly, it's so simple but it's goooooood.  It is NOT gluten-free, low-carb, low-fat, low-sugar, or anything people should eat everyday, but if you want a decadent and delicious dessert, look no further!


Susan's Sopapilla Cheesecake!



Oh yeah, and the boys earned several merit badges & Nathan earned his Tenderfoot rank. Very proud. :)



And if you're wondering about that crazy look on Nathan's face, let's just say he was a bit sugared-up...



Have a great Labor Day weekend, y'all!  I'm sure I'll post again in the next few days (if anything blog-worthy happens on my birthday, that is)!

1 comment:

  1. I will not make that cheesecake. I will not make that cheesecake. I will not make that cheesecake...

    Love the pics as always!

    ReplyDelete